We've moved! The Art in Science has a new home at taiscience.com

Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Art in Science has a new look

Hi there readers,

Whilst I don't often address you directly, for I rarely find the occasion, today is different.  If you haven't noticed already, The Art in Science has had a makeover and I am pleased to share it with you. I felt it was time, like a snake shedding it's skin to allow for growth (and to remove old parasites but that part of the analogy doesn't apply), to give the blog a new lease of life. I wanted to move to a simpler, cleaner, yet brighter look and feel for the blog and so have spent the last few days working on a new logo and palette.

I would welcome your feedback - this is a work in progress and there are many tweaks yet to be made. Howeveer, I would be grateful to hear all kinds of criticism you got for me - be it constructive of otherwise (sometimes it's good to just let it all out) - and of course any squeals of joy at how excited the new-look blog has gotten you.

Cheers m'dears,

Kim

1 comment:

  1. It's looking pretty good to me...I like the minimalist layout, and the snazzy new logo :)

    ReplyDelete